Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Magic of Hot Cocoa!

Last weekend, I decided it was a good time for the girls and I to enjoy some hot cocoa. I went out on a limb and decided to not only give Charlotte some for the first time, but to give it to her in a real "big girl" cup. I could never have guessed her reaction. 
She acted as if she hit the jack pot! She was so proud of the fact that she was drinking hot cocoa in a real cup like Morgan and I. Just look at these pictures!

 She kept pointing at the hot cocoa and "talking" about it. 






 She enjoyed every last drop until it was either drank or spilled all over herself and the table. As I write this, she's standing by my side pointing to the pictures and saying "more please". 
 
Morgan drank some too. She requested sprinkles on hers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment