Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Life!

Daniel and I made the best dinner the other night. I marinated some chicken and put it on skewers. Daniel grilled the chicken skewers and some veggies on the grill. We put it with some mashed potatoes and smashed seasoned avocado with a little blue cheese sprinkled on top. Sounds odd but it was delicious! 
And while I'm talking about food, the deli at Von's right down the street from us makes the best sandwiches! Daniel stops by occasionally and grabs us some. Y-u-m-m-y!
 I so appreciate all the great experiences the girls get to have through school and daycare. Charlotte came home in reindeer antlers and a Christmas shirt from daycare. She of course had goodie bags and presents too. People's love and generosity this time of year makes me feel great!


 I made (assembled) some reindeer cookies for her to take for their party. 
 Love the way Charlotte is looking at her big sis in the below picture. 
 They were playing with Charlotte's new birthday toys. 
 I need to buy myself some leggings and boots. Love this look!
 Charlotte had to make a family tree for daycare last week. 



 It was a last minute deal and wasn't easy fitting it into our already busy schedule but we managed and she was proud of it.
 I attended my first ugly Christmas sweater party this year. I, of course, forgot all about it until two days before the party so I had to improvise.

 We had a blast! It was on a Wednesday night, I didn't get home until midnight and had to be at work the next morning BUT it was worth it. Hey, at least I'm living life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment