Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gearing Up For The Big Day!

The day before Charlotte's birthday we had a house full of family. I was so excited that so much family came together to celebrate and spend time together. Nana, Papa, my brother Britt, his wife Julie and their three children stayed with us for a couple of nights.
 The birthday theme was rainbow so I attempted a rainbow cake. I used leftover batter to make cupcakes too. My girls helped a little.
 Morgan and her cousin Mallory. It was our first time meeting adorable Mallory!
 Cousin Nicole!



 My handsome nephew Chase. Love him!
 The girls got lots of Papa time!
 From left to right: Charlotte, Allyson, Nicole and Morgan. In order to keep the house in somewhat control we let them watch more movies than we might normally. :)
 Please excuse my randomly placed mismatched furniture in our master bedroom. The house is still a work in progress and probably will be for awhile but at least we're constantly making progress. It's just slow.

 Morgan was so excited to have her very first sleepover at her house. She even took Allyson up on her request for Morgan to sleep on the floor and Allyson sleep in her bed. 

 Nana changed lots of diapers!
Beautiful family time.

1 comment:

  1. We loved our time with you! Having company and a birthday party is pretty high-stress but you pulled it off well. I love the pic of Morgan and Mallory!

    ReplyDelete