Saturday, December 21, 2013

Morgan Day!

I just took my last vacation day this year purely so I could help out with Morgan's kindergarten class. This was an experience that was important to me and I wanted to have it at least once even though I'm a working mommy. I plan on helping out in each girl's class at least once a year, every year until they don't want me to anymore. :)
 We made a day of it. She's only in class a half day, so after school was out, she and I went to lunch and a movie!
I thought it was so sweet because Morgan only ate half of her cookie and then asked me to take the rest home to give to Charlotte. She often thinks of her little sister and does kind things like this. It makes my heart swell with love and pride.


 We saw Frozen! It was a great movie! We both really enjoyed it!
I think it's important to spend one on one time with each girl and I really value days like this. I feel extremely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment