Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Craft & Walk!

I wanted to get a gingerbread house for us but when I was at the store the other day, they didn't have any. So instead, we made Christmas trees with supplies we already had. I of course got the idea off of Pinterest.

 Half way through the craft, Morgan said, "This is so fun!"



 When Charlotte saw Morgan pose like the above, she wanted me to take a picture of her posing like Morgan. :)

 Later that evening, after Charlotte was in bed, I let Morgan eat hers.




 There's this neighborhood in our city that does a great job of decorating their houses with Christmas lights. We took a family walk to go see them!
I remembered Morgan's jacket this time.

 Charlotte kept pointing and saying, "Lights! More lights!"
She's actually talking a ton right now and tries to repeat everything we say.


 Some people got to view the neighborhood by horse drawn wagons. I love these types of horses. They're so gorgeous!
 I caught Charlotte on the table this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment