Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Life!

I caught the girls reading together in Charlotte's room the other day and had to take a picture. I love their mismatched pajamas too.
 Charlotte personally handed out her birthday invitations to our neighbors one night after school/work. It was so cute because she held the invitation the whole time and then handed them to the neighbors right on cue as if she understood exactly what was going on. Morgan asked to wear her Thanksgiving hat she made at school. Love this. 
 Charlotte likes to watch daddy make popcorn. I could just gobble her up in those pajamas. They were Morgan's of course. Ninety-five percent of what she wears was Morgans.

 Pink and pigtails. Need I say more? 
 Charlotte likes to do "homework" while Morgan does hers. I just set out crayons and coloring books for her.
 Morgan wore her new birthday outfit from Grandma to school one morning. 
 I bought a whole bunch of fruit in preparation for Charlotte's 2nd birthday and I loved how it looked in our fruit basket. Wish we always had this much fruit.
 My little pilgrim... I enjoy seeing the crafts the girls make at school and daycare.
 The last day Charlotte attended daycare before her birthday I dressed her up in a little party dress. This was Morgan's dress she wore for her second birthday too.

 Pictures just don't do the dress justice. It's about how it moves. So precious.

That same day we made mini cheesecakes for Charlotte to take to daycare to celebrate her birthday. They were also having their Thanksgiving celebrations that day so the little pies worked out perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan looks so grown-up in the picture next to the table. And Charlotte is so precious with her little pig tails.

    ReplyDelete