Saturday, December 28, 2013

Celebrating Christmas!

The Monday before Christmas was nice. I fortunately got it off from work and was happy to spend the day home with my family.
Poor Morgan had been running a fever for 3 days so I was happy to just let her veg.
I think we watched 4 Christmas movies back to back. A channel was having a movie marathon that we definitely enjoyed. The house was calm and peaceful and warm. We snuggled together under the glow of Christmas Tree lights to enjoy the Christmas movies and each other. 
 Love that sweet angelic face.
While watching one of the movies, we made sugar cookies for Santa. I appreciate the layout of our living room, dining room and kitchen because it allows you to still be a part of everything thanks to the open layout. 










No comments:

Post a Comment