Saturday, October 1, 2011

Birthday Party!

Morgan got to go to her first birthday party today. She's only been invited to one other one but had to leave right after arriving because she was sick. I remember loving birthday parties when I was little so I was really excited to take Morgan to this one. I feel bad that I don't have friends with children Morgan's age. I know it will happen someday though. Until then, I'll be thankful for every birthday party Morgan gets to go to. If her cousins lived close, we'd have plenty of birthdays to attend!

Morgan went down the slide with the birthday girl Madison! Madison is the daughter of Morgan's daycare lady, Dee.

Dee set everything up like a tea party. It was really sweet!




Morgan had a blast!



1 comment:

  1. You're invited to the cousin's parties but you never come! :(

    ReplyDelete