Saturday, October 15, 2011

Morgan The Big Sister Already!

Lately, Morgan has been holding my belly with both of her hands as she repeatedly kisses it. She'll talk baby talk to her baby sister and she tells her to keep growing. She likes to lift my shirt and see how big my belly is. The best part is that she does this all on her own. We've never encouraged her to do any of this. I'm not sure if somebody has discussed all of this with her at daycare because she sure grasps the whole concept all of a sudden! Maybe I'll be able to capture a photo of her kissing my belly sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole used to do that, too, without any coaxing. She like to give the baby raspberries which sure tickled but it was so cute! She loved and kissed my belly awaiting her. I think this means you have a great big sister on your hands. From the minute she was born and to this day Nicole shows the same love and attention. I'm telling you, sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete