Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just Recent Stuff

Morgan and Maggie have a love/hate relationship. Morgan gets annoyed with Maggie when she wakes her up with kisses (licks) but other times she has a lot of fun playing with her.

Maggie was sitting by the door and Morgan went over to imitate her.



Daniel and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary! Actually we were so busy that I accidently forgot about it but Daniel remembered and got me these flowers. It made my week! The last couple of weeks have been so hectic and I'm sad that we didn't have time to do anything special. I definitely plan on making up for it. I'm so thankful for these last 4 years! It makes me happy to think we've already been married for a few years because it feels like we just got married yesterday. It's an adventure and ride I'm thrilled to be on! I love you honey!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I wondered if they were in time out together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! We completely forgot. Can't believe we are in October! That sixth grand child will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete