Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall!

I can’t explain what this time of year does for me. The cool, crisp air somehow fills me with energy and excitement. I absolutely love driving down tree lined streets and seeing all the different colors as I watch the fallen leaves blow in the wind. I love talking to Morgan about Fall. I keep telling her it’s on its way and I describe everything I love about it. The other morning while I was getting ready for work I heard her talking to her Daddy. She said, “Daddy, you know what? Fall is coming!” She kept repeating this sentence until Daniel responded. It was really cute.
A few days ago, Daniel, Morgan and I found ourselves hanging out in the front of our house around 8:30 at night. Before you knew it we were laying on our front driveway looking up at the stars.

You just can’t stay inside in beautiful weather like this. It’s so calming and comforting and invigorating at the same time!

2 comments: