Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy & Great Weekend!

My friend Tammy got married this weekend. I wish I had a picture of her because she looked gorgeous! My sister and I got to be part of her big day.




Nana and Papa came down to watch Morgan so Daniel and I could attend the wedding.



We also celebrated Nana's birthday on Sunday. We went to brunch and had a great time!





Awwww......Nana and her only grandson.


I'm not sure who took the below picture but I cracked up when I saw it.


We enjoyed chocolate pie and ice cream for Nana's birthday. Nana gave Morgan a heaping second serving of ice cream right before they conveniently left to head back home.


Below she's using the two utensil technique to make sure she gets every last bite of ice cream.


And afterwards, she went into a sugar comatose on her daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment