Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random Pictures From This Weekend

Friday night I attended a beautiful bridal shower and brought home one of the gorgeous cupcakes for Morgan. She of course LOVED it. She thought it was pretty too and couldn't wait to eat it.


This past week was hot again but this weekend has been mild and beautiful. Morgan and I took a walk around the neighborhood on Sunday.








She wanted to show me all the treasures she had found during our walk.


Upon her request, I painted her nails. She was so excited about her "pretty nails"! She said she was now a "pretty princess Mommy".


She sure makes me feel great about myself. She's been extra loving lately. She'll scoot herself in close to me and take my arm and wrap it around her. We cuddled on the couch Saturday night and watched the movie Tangled for the first time. She was content to lay there snuggled with me the whole time. She also tells me I'm pretty and I'm a sweatheart. Love that girl! Of course she gets mad at me too. She cried for 30 minutes tonight because I wouldn't let her watch TV but I know that's just the way it goes...

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! Allyson was crying all weekend whenever we turned off the DVD player in the car. (We only let them watch it on longer trips and we were going to Branson.) I have to limit her a lot on TV because she'll watch it non-stop if I let her. (Nicole, too.) But the cuddling makes up for it, huh?
    Love her little dress. She's looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete