Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Festivities

I had a bunch of errands to run on Saturday so I dressed Morgan in Halloween attire and we headed out.

First stop was to get her hair cut and since the place is right next to Daniel's work we went and visited him for awhile. While there we saw this adorable dog. I can't help but laugh when I see this picture because he's just so darn cute!

Later that night, after Daniel got off work we took Morgan to another pumpkin patch.

She had a blast running around this maze with her daddy!

Next we stood in line to let Morgan ride a pony. Daniel pointed out that she does this really cute thing with her hands when she's really excited and maybe a little nervous. She kind of rubs them together in excitment.






Daniel and I had a really good time watching her enjoy herself so much.







Before leaving the pumkin patch Morgan got a time out because she wouldn't stop crying because she wanted to play on the jumphouses. Daniel and I didn't want to spend a small fortune plus we figured two pumpkin patches and a pony ride was plenty for this little girl. Below Daniel and Morgan discuss why she got a timeout.


The following day, Morgan and I made a Halloween dessert.


She felt it necessary to sample the ingredients. First it was an oreo.


And then a gummy worm.


We made a worm in dirt and mud dessert.


This was a perfect age for this because she really got the concept and enjoyed it.


One of the things I love about being a mother is doing stuff like this. Morgan and I put together treat bags to take to her daycare on Halloween.


While I carved the big pumpkin, Morgan painted her small one.



We had a busy day and never made it out of our pajamas. She did, however, get a bath before bed and got to see the pumpkin lit up as a jack-o-lantern.


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment