Saturday, February 6, 2016

Pumpkin Patch!

Ever since our first time taking Morgan to a pumpkin patch when she was just a baby, I knew my Halloween days had changed forever. I used to not be that into the holiday because I'm not a huge fan of scary movies and I've never enjoyed dressing up (well since I was in elementary school). However, now, I love this time of year! Now that we have kiddos, we have a great excuse to go enjoy a day at the pumpkin patch!
We feel fortunate to live near this one. It is truly unique and very much enjoyed by us every year.

To the pumpkin patch we go!











 The train was magical for Charlotte this year! Of course it helped that her daddy was joking around with her.






 And we made time for our annual sno-cone break. Early October still calls for warm weather activities in California.




She blends into the woods. Her hair matches the grass, her dress mixes in with the greenery and her boots could be another log.

 She was my little fairy princess garden pixie this day.







I wish for a lifetime more of taking them to the pumpkin patch. Is that too much to ask?

1 comment: