Saturday, February 13, 2016

Halloween!

Charlotte got to dress up the day before Halloween to attend her daycare party! This was an early morning shot before we left the house for the day.
For Halloween Morgan got to be the female singer in Pentatonix. I adored that she chose something so unique. As soon as she saw the music video of her in this blue make-up and wig, it was all over. She HAD to be this for Halloween!

We even had a friend from work come over to do her make-up because I didn't think I could pull it off. This friend does make up on the side for weddings so I thought she was a much safer choice for the job.
 Morgan even stopped smiling for pictures so she could get in character and match the picture she was holding up.
 And our goofy, happy Charlotte loved her "pumpkin" costume. I was thrilled that she was so excited about what I had put together. When I asked her what she wanted to dress up as, she said a pumpkin so that's what she got!


You can see Morgan's full rock-star outfit in the back of the above picture.
Oh, I live for these moments and memories! I'm so blessed to be their mother. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Daniel and I walked around our neighborhood that night and let the girls collect lots of goodies.

Yes, that's a full candy bar she's eating while trick or treating. We stopped by a neighbors house where this darling elderly couple lives. When they saw our girls they went and grabbed their special stash of candy to spoil them with.

1 comment: