Saturday, February 13, 2016

Fall Fun!

I enjoy decorating our house for the Holidays. The best part for me is seeing how excited the girls get.


 And in theory, I do this thing called Soup Sundays where I make a soup every Sunday but my busy schedule throws a kink in the follow through with this concept. However, more soups definitely are made in our house during Fall.
Caramel apples! I cheated and just bought those pre-made caramel wraps but I recently made caramel by scratch for the first time and it was super simple and delicious. I think next year we're going to attempt caramel apples with the real deal.


 We made special treats for Charlotte's daycare friends and my co-workers.


 And Charlotte helped me make cupcakes for her Halloween party at daycare. She was doing a good job following the directions on the box!
In hindsight, I probably should have brushed the poor child's hair and pulled it back while baking but hey, I'm a busy mom. This is real life!

 It's always her job to place cupcake liners in the cupcake tin.
 Morgan was proud of the cupcake she decorated. 
Oh, and look, their hair still isn't brushed but at least they're both bathed!


 The girls had a blast making these and Charlotte was so excited to take them to her friends the next day.

1 comment:

  1. It amazes me everyday how you manage to work full time and still do extra special things for the girls and their school.

    ReplyDelete