Saturday, February 13, 2016

Chase Plays Football!

My nephew plays football in high school. We always attend at least one of his games during the season in order to watch him play. Morgan was on cow bell duty during the game. This is the exact same cow bell my mom used to take to all the games we attended when I was Morgan's age. My sister was a cheerleader, my brother played a little in school and we liked to visit college games too whenever possible. I love that we've kept it all these years and now Dusty has taken over mom's cow bell fun during sports games. They ring it loud and proud to celebrate game triumphs!
 This was the Friday night before Halloween. Poor Morgan was so tired she fell asleep on the bleachers.


 Sleeping Morgan among empty bleachers. 
My nephew is so handsome and great kid! I'm a proud Aunt.

1 comment: