Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lyons Annual Picnic!

At the time of this visit, I didn't think about how it would be our last time to attend Lyons annual picnic. I've since moved on to a new career path. We sure enjoyed these events. They were a great outing for our a little family of 4! This year's event was again at the zoo.

 Oh, this one!

Look at how mature Morgan looks below! 
I'm so enjoying watching her grow up although it comes with a tinge of sadness sometimes. She's now progressed to asking to take a purse with her when we go out on outings like this. She likes to hold some of her own stuff which I have to admit is nice. It takes some of the weight out of my purse. And not to mention, she looks absolutely adorable walking around with her big girl purse. Daniel has enjoyed the process too and thinks it's good she learn to be accountable for something and start learning to make sure that if she brings it, she has to make sure to keep track of it.

We also love watching her at these little learning tables that are set up for kids to learn details about the animals. Her face glows as she listens and asks questions. Daniel is thrilled to see her enthusiasm for learning.




 I used to think our local zoo was kind of dinky. I mean, I still loved it because it was ours, it was only 15 minutes away and the kiddos enjoyed it BUT it wasn't a zoo I told people they had to see when they visited. However, the zoo has since really grown and I'm thoroughly impressed with what it's become. It's now a must see!

My hubby! I'm so proud he's mine and of what we've built together.



 Charlotte was cracking up at her cool big sis for rolling down the hill and then followed suit shortly after!
Thank you Lyons for all the great memories! And a big pat on my back for working so hard for my family those ten years, ha!

1 comment: