Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lunch With Morgan & Silly Charlotte!

As I've mentioned a couple of times before, Daniel and I have been working on a new career path. One day, I left work early in order to have a phone interview with Daniel and our new company and to take Morgan to a doctor's appointment. Right before our quick lunch date, we discovered that our interview had gone well and that we had been invited up to Emeryville, California for a two day interview with the company. I think I will always remember this day. We had so much going on with this possible exciting (and slightly terrifying) job venture.
This girl loves her spaghetti and meatballs.
 Morgan had a dress for success day at school. She pulls off the professional look flawlessly!
 And this my friends, is Charlotte. It's impossible to not adore her.

 I think the only time I take selfies is when I'm taking pics to send to Dusty and my friend during our daily text sessions. The below pics were taken to show the girls how much phone interviews rock. I was home on the couch in comfy clothes with Daniel gearing up for one of our many phone interviews we did in applying for our new career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment