Saturday, February 27, 2016

Morgan's 7th Birthday!

Morgan's birthday fell on a school day but she woke up to sticky notes lining the hallway naming all her wonderful traits!

 They led her to the dining room where I had a present (from family), balloons, and a homemade cake waiting for her.


I enjoyed watching her sweet reactions. She was so excited and thankful for everything.




 She ate her muffin, got ready and then headed to school for the day. Later that evening, she had choir practice and then she was able to open some cards from family with a couple more gifts and eat her cake. Daniel and I were so impressed because she only got one actual gift that she opened that morning. She never once complained about only one gift and seemed grateful for what she got. That made us feel really good. We didn't get her a gift because we had a special day planned for her the following Saturday that involved the movies, manicure etc. etc.


 Grandma got her this darling nightgown that she loved.

 I was so happy that she enjoyed her day! I try to make each birthday special because, hey, they only get one of each! Her daddy and I are very proud of her. We love our 7 year old soooo much!

2 comments:

  1. I want your little princess to slobber and gag on my huge cock then have her swallow my cum. She will beg me to eat her pussy after

    ReplyDelete