Saturday, March 12, 2016

Thanksgiving!

We spent the holiday up at my sister's house. Papa, Nana, Aunt Dusty, Cousin Chase and our family of 4 celebrated together.




The views from their bay window is gorgeous!
Sleepy sweet Morgan and baby Leah.
My sweet potatoes are a labor of love. Baking all those suckers and scraping out the insides is one messy and time consuming job but I love making the dish for my family!
Stuffing! Yum!
Dusty's table and settings were perfection! It's always so festive at her house. I have one talented sis!


Poor Chase was so hungry! And papa always does the honors of cutting the turkey.
I could really use some of this right about now!
The below pictures crack me up! Life is always a little more exciting with littles around.



Blurry, but here we are!
Thanksgiving pies!
They approved.
Thanksgiving is such a nice excuse to gather as a family and spend sweet moments together while feasting on fabulous food and focusing on all the things we're grateful for!

1 comment: