Saturday, March 12, 2016

Thanksgiving Break!

I took the day before Thanksgiving off. I woke up and immediately starting cooking and prepping for our dinner the next day. I enjoyed baking and preparing but was happy to take a break so the family could walk together to Charlotte's daycare. They were having a special lunch to celebrate the holiday and we didn't want her to miss out on the festivities with her friends.

 We hung out at a park to wait for Charlotte to be done with her lunch. Her daycare teacher sent food for Morgan to enjoy as well. 
We went and picked Charlotte back up from her daycare and then took her to the park too.
 I took this picture below to show the beautiful trees in the back of the shot. Charlotte's sweater matches the color of the leaves!
Park play!




I can't get enough of the tree in our front yard this time of year!
 I finally am the proud owner of a pair of winter boots!
During our Thanksgiving break we did crafts!

 And made pizza together.
And made breakfast muffins!





I so value our time together no matter what the occasion.

1 comment: