Saturday, March 5, 2016

Birthday Celebrations For Our Seven Year Old!

Instead of a birthday party this year, we made the Saturday following her actual birthday her "special" day. Dusty met us for a pedicure and manicure! Morgan loves getting these and asks me numerous times throughout the year if we can go get one together.

She got a special chocolate milk from Starbucks!
And next, Dusty and I took her shopping to spend her birthday money so generously given by family.

 She ended up with a kitty purse, a diary and a locket that said little sis/big sis that she shared with Charlotte!
 Then Dusty and I treated her to a special lunch at The Cheesecake Factory!

Then later that night, Daniel joined us for a movie!
 I cherish witnessing the love these two share.
 I hung back to capture the way the girls were holding hands on the way to the movie theater.



 They were showing off their locket Morgan bought earlier in the day. 
 We ended our really great day with a stop at the playground before heading home. It's so important to me make the girls' birthdays special. I want them to have amazing memories of being celebrated for the amazing little people they are!

1 comment: