Saturday, March 5, 2016

Random Irwin Life!

Found these two cutie patooties like this one time in our bed watching the kindle.
My view from our bath tub! We have a soaker tub. It's so funny because I hear people say all the time how these are such a waste but our family uses our large tub all the time. We love it!
 And this is my view from within the tub, ha! I love to light a candle, pour a glass of wine and watch a movie while soaking in super hot water. Is that too much information?
 She put this bandaid on all by herself. 
She didn't have an owie. 

Daniel and I had a two day interview in the Bay Area for the career path we're now on. It was a cool thing to experience together. We were both nervous for the interviews (he more than I) and super excited about the possibility of it all. It was so fun to be working towards a common goal and to be able to rely on each other and experience it together.
 One of the nights we were there, we took the opportunity of no kiddos to enjoy a dinner date together. We hit up a cute area within walking distance of our hotel.
 
We looked over notes and prepared for our interviews during dinner.
Dinner was delicious!
 From our bed in our master bedroom at home, I can see the brilliant red of this tree. During Fall it makes me so happy to look out and see the colors of this time of year.
One weekend day we decided to venture to the park across the street to get some fresh air. It had been raining for a couple of days (that's an eternity for Californians) so we wanted to stretch our legs. 
Maggie joined us too!

I captured this sunset while leaving work one day while I still worked at Lyons. Was it not breathtaking?!

My life is so full.

1 comment: