Saturday, March 5, 2016

A Peek Into Daniel's World!

I enjoy when Daniel uploads the pictures from his phone. I like to see what he thought important enough to take pictures of, especially since he's not a picture guy.
Donuts with dad! Morgan's school always does these cute fundraisers called Donuts With Dad and Muffins With Mom. We go every time. 
 A sweet moment from when Steve and Dorothea visited. 

 Trip to the Sequoias!

 Morgan at Halloween. He really captured her beautiful eyes. 

 He took this picture and sent it to me at work. Charlotte made "lunch".
I actually took this picture. I guess the girls were too tired for shopping this day.
 This is one of my new favorite pictures of our sweet, sweet girl. 

Time with dad...
 Christmas performances of Morgan!
 And choir performances of her too!

 Spoiled 
 puppy!
 Daniel took the below picture while he took her out on a lunch date! They both LOVE Olive Garden. He's a good daddy and is one of the reasons I love him so.
 She arranged these items on a plate and asked him to take a picture to send to me. I never get tired of her creativity.

1 comment: