Saturday, December 19, 2015

Waterpark!

Dusty was nice enough to treat the girls and I to a trip to the water park. I was thrilled when she told me about some tickets she received for buying a new set of tires because summer was almost over and we hadn't made it to the water park yet. I try to take the girls at least once every summer. The girls and I LOVE our time with Aunt Dusty!


 Later that night I tried my hand at French braiding the girls' hair. I don't do it very often and need practice. Morgan's now getting to the age where she asks that her hair be all the way down all the time. I'm not going to lie, it makes me sad she doesn't let me do fun stuff with it anymore but I know that's part of growing up. Her hair is really long right now so if she's going to start wearing it all the way down, we're going to have to cut off a few inches so it's easier for her to handle. 




 I love hanging out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment