Sunday, December 6, 2015

Summer Random Goodness!

Summertime trips to the movie theater! 
 I honestly can't remember what we saw this day and it's going to bug me until I do.

 Found this on Daniel's phone. He was taking a picture of how long Charlotte's hair was.
I made the family a yummy breakfast one morning.
 Hmmmm.....I so wish I had this right now!
This is what Charlotte picked out to wear to daycare one hot summer day!
 See! There she is at daycare learning how to write her name with her beanie on when it's triple digits outside.
 Morgan brushing Maggie and Maggie loving it!
 The girls and I planted some sunflower seeds in one of our front flower beds. One of the stems grew to a giant size. These pictures really don't do it justice. The thing was magnificent!



 Charlotte playing sports at daycare!
Soccer...
 Baseball...
Great pitch kiddo!

 My sis and I went out for dinner and drinks to celebrate her birthday. We had such a good night! I want a do-over!
 Yum!!
 I just have to say that Daniel makes the best nachos!
Nachos, wine and dirty grout. We're classy around here, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good job Tammy, lol! Somehow I knew you'd know. I really couldn't remember but I love that you did.

    ReplyDelete