Sunday, December 6, 2015

Summer Day!

We decided to take these two adorable little sporty spices to a park to ride their bikes one summer day.
 But first we stopped for breakfast. I'd been wanting to try out this little hole in the wall bakery in our neighborhood.



 We sat outside to enjoy our goodies.
 And then it was bike time! Morgan was trying to learn to ride without training wheels. She spends so much time on her scooter that she rarely rides her bike.
 Daniel was so patient with the girls. When it comes to stuff like this I have no idea what I'd do without him. I am completely not equipped to teach the girls stuff like this. I literally have no idea where to begin. I"m so thankful for him!

And Charlotte needed to learn how to ride her bike too. She didn't take to it right away after Santa got it for her for Christmas. However, now (we're in December), she rides that thing like a pro! She actually rides it to her daycare and back and to pick up Morgan from school with her daddy.
Park play!
There's mountains in the distance, you just can't really see them. It's really too bad our air quality isn't better because there's mountains surrounding where we live that are gorgeous. On clear days when you can see them it's bittersweet for me. The views take my breath away but at the same time I'm saddened that it's rare you can see them when they're just right there!
 After our very sweaty day, we headed home for popsicles and play time in air conditioning!
Charlotte spent much of the year being obsessed with playing with blocks.
 Daniel and I loved that she spent so much time doing this.

She built some pretty great stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I miss those mountains! I mean get live in 'the mountains' now but it's not the same.

    ReplyDelete