Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lake Birthday Party!

We were invited to one of Charlotte's friends birthday parties this summer. They had it alongside a lake at this place in Fresno. It was the best summer birthday we've ever been to! It made me wish one of my girls' birthdays was during the summer. I'd for sure have it here.

Charlotte and her daddy check out the scene.
Of course Morgan jumped right in and started having fun.

 Charlotte asked her daddy to help her ride the paddle boat but then changed her mind. Morgan was happy to jump in though.


I stayed on shore with this cutie patootie.

They had so many activities for the kids. Everyone was having a blast!

 It was of course boiling hot outside but didn't feel so bad under the trees near the water's edge. 
Charlotte's face still looks a little babyish to me in the below picture. I think it's her full rosy cheeks. I've seen less and less of baby in her everyday for a long time now.






 I had so much fun hanging out with my girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment