Sunday, December 13, 2015

Good In Every Day!

I came home from work one day to find this from my girls. The note says "This is a present for you. Take it."
And the girls made me this bouquet below using a pot, dirt and roses from our backyard.
I came across this picture of Charlotte at daycare when she was little. My heart melted seeing her this tiny.
My brother, sister and I.

Clothing the girls feels like a full time job in itself sometimes but of course I enjoy it too.
 Morgan's back to school night! They held it before school began so we could go check out Morgan's new room and teacher.



 Charlotte did well during the class presentation. She happily colored her Minion the whole time.


 Daniel and I took the girls out to breakfast one weekend morning. I've really been enjoying him not working the last few months. This is time we definitely don't normally get. Unfortunately this breakfast ended up in disaster thanks to some bad behavior from the kiddos. BUT this is what life is like. It's not always easy and happy.
 She is such a fun goof!

 Running errands with my girls.

 Barnes & Noble is pretty fun spot for little ones. I need to do some Christmas shopping there and am looking forward to taking the girls with me. We'll stop in Starbucks for a treat first and then let the girls play for awhile before doing my shopping. 





3 comments:

  1. So what was the present!? You can't bury the lead like that and then not even do the reveal!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! It was a picture she had drawn for me. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete