Monday, January 26, 2015

New Years!

Just had to add these fun (and blurry) pictures of Morgan enjoying the trampoline she got for Christmas.


 New Year's Eve, Morgan was ready to ring in the New Year with her sparkles and gold!
I've been wanting to take the girls to feed some ducks at a local pond so I thought New Year's Eve was a perfect excuse to make that happen.

 They had so much fun feeding the ducks. Charlotte has asked a few times since if we can do it again.

 Daniel and I enjoyed steak and shrimp cocktail for dinner. He did a perfect job on the steaks. They were delicious! We actually put the girls to bed at their normal bed time so Daniel and I could enjoy a movie and night together. I'll wait until they're a little older to let them ring in the New Year with us.
 We did our tradition of ice cream sundaes with the girls.

 And we made our New Years crafts too!

 Her mouth was hurting because she had gotten a cavity filled earlier in the day. Poor thing.



1 comment:

  1. I love how you are passing on our tradition of celebrating holidays with the girls.

    ReplyDelete