Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tidbits!

Take note of the crayon storage used while grocery shopping with mom.
Brilliant, if you ask me.
 Grumpy Charlotte while at sister's flag football game. 
 And happy again...
These girls truly love each other. Of course they bicker and argue but they also spend hours upon hours nicely playing together. I had to take pictures the other day because I think these two peacefully played together for 3 straight hours while entertaining themselves. 
Morgan drew boxes on a piece of paper and then helped Charlotte place stickers in each box.
 Then they played doctor in Morgan's room for a long time. Morgan was the patient and Charlotte was the doctor.
I just had to add the below picture. My work does this cruel, cruel thing every year where every day during the month of December departments bring in goodies for everyone to enjoy. I say it's cruel because when you're trying to lose weight, the below is impossible to resist. Anyway our IT department knocked it out of the park this year. They even brought in a tv to add to the ambiance. This spread was even after our entire company had eaten on it for 3 hours. I cracked up when I saw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment