Thursday, January 22, 2015

Christmas Eve!

 I caught a moment between the girls where they were examining their gifts and talking about ornaments on the tree. I vividly remember excitedly examining my wrapped gifts under the tree when I was about Morgan's age. It was magical. I enjoyed witnessing my own littles doing the same. 
Even Maggie enjoyed our tree.
 I had fun decorating the girls bathroom for Christmas this year. I got these giant colored ornaments on clearance a couple of years ago and thought they went perfectly with the girls' colorful bathroom.


We made cookies for Santa.




Charlotte loves playing dress up. For some reason, she reminded me of a circus clown with this ensemble. 


Time to set out milk and cookies for Santa and carrots for his reindeer!


2 comments:

  1. Charlotte's going to be a fashion designer when she gets older. I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old hag has the right idea--hold the little girl down! I'm pulling out my hard cock all charlotte has to do is lay still and take this dk!!

    ReplyDelete