Monday, January 5, 2015

Recently Enjoyed Things!

Christmas time pajamas with Hello Kitty. I'm happy to say that Hello Kitty is no longer with us.

 Morgan has been doing a good job brushing her hair.
 I stopped by her classroom the other day when they were having their Holiday party. 
Tatted up sisters.
Part of being a mom is having all sorts of crazy kid stuff in your purse at all times. I laughed when I pulled out my sunglasses one day and found a star sticker stuck to them. The sticker accidentally got stuck on there after both were shoved in my purse but I thought the placement couldn't have been more perfect.
 Christmas grocery shopping and bug eyes.

 She really is
quite silly.
Beautiful art by Morgan. 
It's funny but when she brings me art like this it's similar to the feeling I get when I receive a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Maybe it's the colors but most likely it's the kind act towards me from those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment