Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Beginnings!

Better late than never! 
Our Christmas festivities began with tree shopping early December.


 I LOVED our tree! It was my favorite tree of all the trees we've ever gotten. I loved the deep green color and the size, and shape and smell! Oh, the smell was delicious! I was tempted to not even decorate it and just leave it in it's natural glory.

Daniel and the girls organized the ornaments and made sure all of them were ready with hooks. We've got a good system down.
 Morgan did a good job hanging ornaments this year. 
 And Charlotte hung a few of her own although she mostly just handed me ornaments to hang.
 I was so proud of Morgan because she has helped her daddy put the star on the tree every year of her life but let Charlotte have her first turn this year.


 Ta-duh!
 After the tree was up, it was easy to start our Christmas traditions. The girls read Christmas books by the tree.
 And we watched Polar Express. 
 And then drank hot cocoa after the movie. 
 I still love how the mug looks so big in her little hands. I enjoy watching her concentrate so hard on drinking her treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment