Saturday, January 3, 2015

Flag Football!

Morgan just finished her first flag football experience! Daniel had to work the first practice/game so I took the girls to see what this was all about. I was a little intimidated by the fact that all the other parents were there with their boys. I'm talking being surrounded by 100 little boys with no girls in sight! I was so impressed with Morgan though because it didn't phase her one bit.
Here she is below running the ball! I know the picture quality is awful. Sorry, I never figured out how to take sports pictures at night. She's over to the middle/right of the below picture.
 My tough girl. She was a different person on the field. 
 The below little one kept me busy while Morgan was on the field.

 Morgan had just pulled the flags of an opposite team player and stopped the play! 
High fives!
 And a victory dance!
 More blurry victory dances!


Morgan cracked me up because she'd often do mock Power Ranger moves against the opposite team members. You know, intimidation is all part of the game!
Daniel and I were so proud of Morgan because she held her own on that field. Other parents even commented on how "tough" she was and people seemed to enjoy seeing a girl out there giving her all. She ran after the flags and even tried her hand at some decent defending. She enjoyed it and Daniel and I really enjoyed seeing her out there having fun, exercising and learning!
I think more flag football may be in her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment