Saturday, February 7, 2015

Random Goodness!

We're still enjoying our fruit and veggie juices. I'm so thankful the girls happily drink them. This one had kale, carrots, blueberries, strawberries, banana and water. Yum!

I got a cookbook for Christmas and love how it looks in our kitchen.
 Matching pajamas thanks to generous gifts from family. 
 Charlotte gave Maggie something to sleep with. I walked into the room much later and still found Maggie curled up with her gift from Charlotte.

  Sometimes while Charlotte naps, Morgan and I spend some one on one time together. We made a banana pudding the other day. While making it she kept commenting on how fun it was and she's since mentioned it again.
 Banana puddings always remind me of my dad because he loves them. My mom and grandma used to make them for him too. 



 Golden
 braids!

 Laughing with momma. 

 I love seeing their creativity expressed through play. 
Oh, and if you're still noticing Christmas decorations in some of these pictures, it's because we just took them down late January. Oops!

1 comment:

  1. Morgan looks so grown up in the kitchen.
    I love Charlotte's braid. Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete