Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkin Patch!

With every year that passes, I'm starting to realize how much I love pumpkin patches. If I can get away with it, I have plans of attending two more. 
Before I show some pictures though, I  have to say I'm so happy with the new camera I recently got. All the pictures below are from it. It's just on auto right now but I hope to learn so much more about it's capabilities soon!









Cheese! She actually says "cheese" as she makes this face. 





Pretty girl! She's holding up an acorn below. She gathered lots of acorns and pine cones.

I enjoyed their pumpkin selection! I currently have pumpkins of all different sizes and colors all over our house. My addiction grows a little every year. 






Daniel enjoyed the fact that Charlotte wanted to climb these stairs all by herself. 
Swinging bridge. Charlotte was a little unsure of this but she did it anyway. Whenever there was a slit in the boards and she could see through, she'd get down on all fours and crawl over that part. Smart girl!
A castle just her size.
Her shadow. :)
Can you see Morgan with her outstretched arms below? She caught Charlotte. I appreciate her love for her sister.


We rode the train again this year! 



We also did a hayride this year! Bring on Fall! I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. It's no wonder you love Fall so much. The contrast between the pumpkins, leaves, and grass is so pretty.
    I know you don't want to hear this....but Morgan looks so grown up in these pictures. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete