Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hot Air Balloons!

The city where we live does this special event every year where multiple hot air balloons launch the same morning at the fairgrounds and people are invited to come witness it. I was bummed when I found out Daniel had to work but I decided to take the girls anyway.
\



















I definitely want to make this a yearly tradition! Afterwards, we headed to the store to buy part of Morgan's costume that I'm piecing together this year. We made a little pit stop for donuts. 

Later that day, Morgan relaxed in Maggie's dog bed to play on her Kindle. 
She's getting so big. Love my girls.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a neat experience few will ever be able to enjoy. They will have these memories for a lifetime. Plus, you got some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete