Sunday, October 6, 2013

Football!

We got the pleasure of attending one of my nephew's football games! He's in high school now!

Morgan made a friend and enjoyed talking to the cheerleaders. 



This is how the girls stayed busy during the game.




Afterwards, we went out to eat. Dusty and Morgan show their fortunes above. 

On a side note, look how sweet Charlotte is in this sweater I wore when I was her age.


Apparently I enjoy our mornings before school and work because I sure do take a lot of pictures of the girls in the morning. 
Charlotte loves Uncle Frank!
I had to pick Morgan up from school the other day because she had a fever. I took her to Target to get some Children's Tylenol. You know she doesn't feel well when she only wants to lay in the cart. Poor thing. She felt better 20 minutes after I gave her medicine though. When we were getting in the car she said, "This was a treat going to the store with you on a school day Mom. I'm grateful we got to do this."
How sweet is that?! Made me feel like I've been doing something right if she was feeling grateful and thought to thank me.

2 comments: