Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Getting To Be That Time Of Year!

One thing I miss about the south is the storms. We don't get much interesting weather here. We were excited one day when we got a little storm. This picture was taken from our side yard. Love our neighborhood! 
Morgan and I did some crafts the other day! I never thought I'd enjoy doing crafts. I'm growing up, lol!

We put some in our tree but they're hard to see. 
Thanks to a blog I read, I got the idea to do Soup Sunday every Sunday of Fall. I started off with Chicken Tortilla Soup. So good!
This is really random but I love reading the girls books I read when I was their age. I hadn't read the below book in years and reading it the other night brought back so many great childhood memories and feelings. What a blessed feeling!
Not sure why I took this picture of the girls waiting on me to head out to school early one morning. 
I was playing with Charlotte's hair one evening while the girls were watching cartoons. Charlotte let me do a French Braid on her. I didn't ever realize I still remembered how. I see some cute hairstyles in our future.


Yummy waffles for breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. The braided pig tails on Charlotte are beyond adorable! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete