Sunday, October 20, 2013

More Of Our Middle!

I just discovered that Charlotte loves pomegranate! I have memories of my Grandma staining her hands so she could open up pomegranates and pick out the seeds for me as a little girl. I'm assuming it was my Grandma who would do this for me because my memories really only consist of her hands stained red holding the pomegranate and handing them to me one by one as I happily consumed the sweet, tart juicy seeds.

 Charlotte ate them like they were candy. Morgan wasn't thrilled.

 Cute bum.
 Albondigas! I'm still doing soup Sunday and I'm excited I found this recipe. It was really yummy!




 The girls checked out the squash pumpkin thing growing in our front yard flower bed. I still don't know what it is. I need to post another picture on Facebook and see if anyone can help us figure it out. 

1 comment: