Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Last Summer Post!




 Before we dive any deeper into Fall, I need to post about one last summer activity. My sister, nephew, Daniel and I took the girls to the water park for their very first time! We had a great time! I can tell that Charlotte is going to be my water baby. 







 I loved hanging out with my sis! She was a huge help in watching the girls too! She even watched the girls so  Daniel and I could go on a ride together. 
 Chase and his friend with Charlotte and Morgan (she's under the towel)...


 Morgan's favorite part of the water park was easily this pirate ship.


We'll have to visit the water park again next summer!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me miss summer although I was already missing summer. Would have loved to be there with you guys. Only it wouldn't have been fair. Because I have the same thighs as Charlotte but they aren't so cute on me...

    ReplyDelete