Sunday, October 21, 2012

Random Picture Overload!

This is what happens when you get behind in posting...
 Love watching Morgan balance on this walkway at the library.
 Just trying to keep Charlotte entertained. Have I mentioned she's busy? Funny, I just now realized that my parents always used to say the same thing about me.
 Morgan and her "princess dog, Maggie."
 Morgan and I made Jello cookies. They weren't bad!



 I made Morgan's favorite - strawberry milkshakes!
 Just hanging out as a family. I like that now that Daniel has his new phone, he takes pictures. I'm in a lot more photos thanks to the new phone. I even don't mind ones like the picture below where I'm in my pajamas with no makeup. These are the moments I don't want to forget.
 Crazy hair!
 Charlotte got caught pulling all of daddy's cd's off his shelf. He was at work so I made sure to send the incriminating photo. I think he got a kick out of it. 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! LOVE Charlotte's face in the last pic! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo behind in my blog postings too! Love all the photos you posted here...especially the last one. Charlotte's expresssion is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete