Sunday, October 21, 2012

Charlotte Lately

Charlotte is a busy girl. She's curious about everything and gets in to everything! She constantly has to have a toy because she's just plain busy. I love her appetite for the world around her. Although she's technically not crawling yet, she's still very mobile. She scoots, rolls, spins, twirls, sits up and lays back down to get around. She's recently started pulling herself up and is learning signs too!
She's very vocal now and has started making all kinds of sounds. She's not afraid to remind us that she's in the room. If we're all in the other room and we leave her, she'll yell as if she's saying, "remember me?" I tried giving her a bath in her pink inflatable duck today on the bathroom counter and that will definitely be the last time she's bathed in that. I could barely keep her from falling onto the floor. She's ready to take on the world and we better be ready. Actually, I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. The girls and I loved watching the video! We need more videos! :)

    ReplyDelete