Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ballet and Donuts!





Morgan is taking ballet for her second year. Unfortunately the only class that would work with our schedule is early Saturday morning. While I don't enjoy getting up early on one of my only days to not be up at the crack of dawn, I am enjoying certain aspects. I like being out and about early in the morning. I like that we run errands afterwards and get home in time to still have a full day together. I especially enjoyed this day. I don't think I've ever taken Morgan for donuts before. It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning with my girl.

2 comments:

  1. Morgan eats her doughnuts the same way Scarlett does. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I notice all there frosting is gone. LOL You're a good mom getting up on a Saturday morning. Glad she is enjoying her class and you guys are making special memories.

    ReplyDelete