Saturday, October 27, 2012

Best Time Of Year!

 I love this time of year! I love the crisp air, falling leaves, pumpkins, pumpkin patches, pumpkin flavored everything, costumes, candy and all the celebrations that come with it! 
We went to Hillcrest Farms again this year for our pumpkin patch visit.
   Charlotte got to ride her first train!
 Love watching the girls smile and enjoy themselves.


 
Look at that sweet face!






 We got some lunch there. Morgan ate a huge hot dog. She's had a huge appetite lately. Daniel and I got a corn dog and they were so good! I know, I know, not healthy but oh so good. 


 
This place has slides,
 pint size castles,
 woods, bridges and lots more! Morgan was checking to see if there was a troll under the bridge. :)

 Morgan said, "Come on mom!"



 Morgan picked out a little pumpkin with bumps on it. 
 We haven't yet carved them but we've painted them!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE Charlotte's smile!! And those toes... so cute. Love the one where she's looking at her pumpkin. And I love the one of Morgan and her pumpkin picture. She looks sooo tall!

    I forgot to add ... where is this? It looks like such a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Julie! This place is in Reedley. I guess they have a Christmas Tree farm too if you want to visit while you're out here for the holidays (the next time you come).

    ReplyDelete