Saturday, October 27, 2012

So Thankful For These Past Five Years!

Daniel and I just recently celebrated 5 years together! Even though things have been hectic around here (I'll divulge in future posts) I wanted to do something exciting and different to recognize these past 5 great years. So we decided to go zip lining together. It was both of our first times.

 We took a 4 wheeler up to some gorgeous views.

 Our guides were fun. 
 Somehow the gear isn't exactly sexy...
 I'm not going to lie. I was nervous! 

 Daniel did great! I made him go first on all of them except for the last one.
This was a great experience for us! We had a blast and want to do it again but decided we'll wait until we go somewhere tropical. I feel so blessed and thankful for these last 5 years! I can't wait for many, many more! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a cool way to celebrate. I love zip lining. This looks like a beautiful place... where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This was up in Mariposa but there is supposed to be an even better place in Oakhurst.

    ReplyDelete