Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012!

This year we had a little lamb (no pun intended) and a fairy princess.

Morgan was so excited to go trick or treating! Both girls had already enjoyed a Halloween party at daycare earlier in the day.
This was the extent of Charlotte's trick or treating experience. We woke her up from a nap so I think she was tired. She didn't make a peep (no pun intended). She pretty much stayed in the same position and just watched everything around her.
The below picture is hard to see but it's of Daniel and Morgan holding hands as they walk together.
 Her little wings looked so cute from behind as she walked up to doors. 


 Our neighborhood does a pretty good job with decorations, costumes and festivities.


 Once back home, Charlotte livened up and started giving us some smiles. Look how cute the little tail is! Oh, I just realized I haven't posted about the fact Charlotte is crawling! She's been crawling for about 3 weeks now. She's the cutest little crawler I've ever seen! We have some video of her crawling so I"ll post that soon.
 Daniel and Morgan passed out candy.

 I just had to add this picture because Morgan asked me to take a picture of her Halloween Macaroni and  Cheese in the orange bowl next to the pumpkin. I thought that was some interesting photographic insight for a 3 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment